Thursday 12/19/19 Back to Hotel Aeropuerto

Day 13 Costa Rica

La playa de Dominical 
Today was travel day we left the station around 8 am. We had the pleasure of having lunch in a town called Domincal. It was so beautiful here. The little town had a lot of shops with many gifts for sale. We also go to go to the beach. This was the first time I have been to the beach in a while. My reservation is right by the beach so this was such a relief to be able to see the ocean again. I missed it. I currently live in Idaho so I am far from home (California). I had so much fun at the beach and it reminded me of how blessed I am to have a reservation in such a beautiful location. Although, Costa Rica is much warmer! I got a tan within thirty minutes of being in the sun (or more like a sun burn). Today was a great day. While I am sad to have to go home, I am so thankful to have been able to experience so many great things in two short weeks. I hope to return to Costa Rica in the future as well as Panama.
Some back road in Dominical
After the beach, Jacob, Ian, Nicole and I walked to a small smoothie/pizza shop. Ian and I didn't get a smoothie so we kept walking. It was nice to be off of the main road and I thought that this particular section of the road was super pretty. Costa Rica is so beautiful. I feel like pictures do not do it justice. This is one of those places that you just have to experience for yourself. I am glad I am writing this blog to help me remember my experience there. Again, I am forever thankful for this opportunity to be here in this beautiful place and to have been able to conduct research here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 12/18/19 Departure and Presentations

Friday 12/20/19 Traveling Home

Friday 12/13/19 All things Beautiful