Friday 12/13/19 All things Beautiful

Day 6 Costa Rica

Toucan
Today was our final day collecting data for our project. Along the way, Corbin (my mentor) was playing Tupac and this Toucan landed right above our heads in the trees. He was checking us out and looked at us sideways a few times. This was the second time I have seen a toucan but his time was it was super close. I am happy I got a picture of one and the quality turned out really good. Next time I want something cool to show up, I will just play some Tupac.

Owl Butterfly? Blue Morpho??
I have no idea what the name of this butterfly is but it was soooo big! Again, Corbin was playing Tupac then this butterfly landed on a tree right next to us. It stayed there and didn't fly away. I was able to get quite a few pictures of it. I have never seen a butterfly this big. I am not sure what the colors were on the other side possibly blue and yellow. Either way, this was an awesome shot! I would say this was a good day out on the field. We finished collecting our samples and will start analyzing data tomorrow. Buenas noches mis amigos! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 12/18/19 Departure and Presentations

Friday 12/20/19 Traveling Home

Saturday 12/14/19 Data and Tattoos!